KK Biotech has been established to leverage the four decades of experience of Prof Krishnamoorthy Kannan as a practising Biotechnologist. He has decades of experience in leading research laboratories, in leading pharmaceutical, diagnostics, Dairy and other industries, Teaching, Research and administrative experience in state and central universities and providing technical support to MSME and Start-ups
- To Enable divergent roles in Biotechnology.
- To empower the upcoming and aspiring Biotechnologist in the theory and practise of Biotechnology.
- To empower the youth to provide products and services for better healthcare and Quality life.
- To provide a platform for student, teachers and parents to leverage the potential of Biotechnology in healthcare.
To enable and Empower the youth to take informed decisions on practices of
- Breaking down the barriers between Mentor and Mentee.
- Encouraging exchange and interaction to help young fertile minds to become informed and Independent.
- Facilitating and framing the research proposal through discussion,ideation and implementation.
- Internship placements
- Support in developing a SOP
- Working in accordance with FDA and European guidelines.
- Making the Entrepreneur familiar with the nuances involved.
- Provide CRO support
- Hands-on experience of adapting new technology for local needs has enabled us to make products and processes.
- A personalised program for an individual or a group of students who are keen to understand the subject.
- Help Aspiring Biotech Entrepreneurs launch themselves.
- Providing Expert support in Restructuring of Biotechnology program in Universities as per New Education Policy 2020.
- Access to BEST Club which will bring like minds together once a month in a year and understand and appreciate products which has saved millions of lives.